Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Robert’s litigation experience includes:
- Representing business owners in commercial and insurance disputes
- Representing contractors and owners in construction defect disputes
- Representing strata corporations in condominium disputes, governance issues and collection matters
- Assisting counsel in the division of jointly owned businesses
- Assisting creditors in bankruptcies and foreclosures
Prior to joining Lesperance Mendes, Robert articled at a prominent litigation boutique in British Columbia.
Robert has represented clients in the British Columbia Provincial Court and the British Columbia Supreme Court.
- British Columbia, 2014
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- J.D. – 2013
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- B.Sc. Mathematics (with distinction) – 2006
Robert won several awards for academic achievement at UBC Law including the Stan Smith Memorial Prize in Contract Law, H Carl Goldenberg Prize, the Panvini Scholarship and a Law Foundation Scholarship.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association’s Construction Law Section, Member
- Canadian Bar Association’s Insurance Law Section, Member